Cancer is the second leading cause of death in the United States. 1/2 of all men and 1/3 of all women will develop cancer during their lifetimes. Millions of people are living with cancer. The risk of developing most types of cancer can be reduced by changes in a person's lifestyle.
1. A change in bowel or bladder habits
2. A sore that does not heal
3. Unusual bleeding or discharge
4. Thickening or a lump in the breast or elsewhere
5. Indigestion or difficulty swallowing
6. Obvious change in a wart or mole
7. Nagging cough or hoarseness